Annual Call for Papers 2016
In September 2015, Progressive Economy will launch the third edition of the Call for Papers.
From Thursday 17 September 2015 to Wednesday 4 November 2015, researchers will be invited to submit their abstracts via the website. For this new edition of the Call for Papers, the Members of the Progressive Economy Scientific Board propose three research topics:
• Reforming the Economic and Monetary Union
• The Labour Market and the Digital and Technological Revolution
• Financial Instruments to Foster Sustainability
Researchers whose abstracts are selected by the Scientific Board will be informed on Wednesday 16 December 2015. They will be invited to submit their full papers by 21 March 2016.
Criteria for submission
Academics are invited to take part in this Call for Papers on the basis of the submission guidelines detailed in the next section and within one or more of the three research topics, as detailed below. The Call for Papers is open to entries from researchers with a teaching and/or research position in graduate or post-graduate level teaching (i.e. university, institute) and researchers working in a research institute or foundation. No other affiliation of any kind is required.
Submission Guidelines, selection of abstracts and papers, and publication
Progressive Economy promotes high-quality research without any methodological or affiliation bias. Independence and a high selection standard are secured by the Scientific Board.
The selection process is organised as follows:
• The initial selection is based on abstracts to be provided no later than 4 November 2015 via the initiative's website. These abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page. Within each of the three research topics, up to 10 abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Board.
• Researchers whose abstracts are selected by the Scientific Board will be informed by email and invited by the organisers by 16 December 2015 to submit their corresponding full paper by 21 April 2016 to Ioana Popescu: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Scientific Board will decide on the best paper within each of the three research topics.
• The authors of the three winning papers will be invited to attend the Annual Forum in June 2016 at the organisers' expense.
How to submit your paper?
The abstracts should be submitted via the initiative's website no later than 4 November 2015. These abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page.
If not yet done so, you will have to first create an account as a Member of the Progressive Economy Academic Network. You can do this by following the link: http://www.progressiveeconomy.eu/member?ptarget=peac.
Please note that the account has to be validated by the administrator so you may not be able to log in until 24h after you have created it.
Once you have become a Member, please log in following the same link above or the link sent to you by email, and follow the steps indicated on the right hand side of the page in order to be able to submit your abstract.
You should receive an email of confirmation after you have finished the process of submitting your abstract. In case you do not, please contact email@example.com